- Category: About The Economy News
- Published on Wednesday, 07 December 2011 13:18
- Written by Super User
The Economy News and Euro Exchange Rate News and The Australian Dollar are Publishing Names of The Economy News Ltd - All Content © The Economy News Ltd 2012.
The Economy News Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, Number: 7097773.
Based in London we are financial news production company that distributes news content through a number of channels. Our three key concerns are, www.economy-news.co.uk trading as The Economy News Ltd, www.euro-exchangerate.com trading as Euro Exchange Rate News and www.australiandollar.org.uk trading as The Australian Dollar.
Our team are based in Bowling Green Lane EC2. Registered Offices are at 431 Kingston Road, London.
The Team is Headed by Three Permanent Editors Who are Happy to Handle an Editorial Enquiries.
Gary Howes - Group Editor
Latest on The Economy News
- Pound euro exchange rate takes a hit: GBP/EUR breaks into 1.17s as UK inflation data is weaker than forecast
- Euro exchange rate outlook: "EUR bears need a full break below 1.28 to take the field" - UniCredit Bank say on EUR/USD pair
- Australian dollar outlook: RBA minutes marginally beneficial to AUD, forecasters at UniCredit say currency to remain week
- British Pound Sterling Live: GBP outlook deteriorates as UK inflation numbers undershoot expectations
- Australian dollar weakness forecasted yet lower by technical analyst; RBA decision will however be key event-risk on the horizon
- The British pound sterling forecasted to trade neutral ranges but excitement tipped to increase as week progresses
- Silver prices take a drubbing as sell stop orders below April’s low; technical orders reinforce downtrend