The Economy News watches the Barclays share price and bring you the latest news on Barclays plc.
Latest on The Economy News
- What to expect from Vodafone Group plc (LON:VOD), FirstGroup plc (LON:FGP) and SSE PLC (LON:SSE) when they report next week
- What will Burberry Group plc (LON:BRBY) and Marks & Spencer Group Plc (LON:MKS) deliver investors next week?
- British pound sterling ends week off on a poor note; any excuse to buy the US dollar will do
- Momentum behind Lloyds Banking Group PLC and Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc delivers the heavy-lifting ensuring a strong close for FTSE 100
- Lloyds Banking Group plc (LON:LLOY) shares add 3.5 points to the FTSE 100 in morning trade
- Pound to euro exchange rate at 1.19? You may be disappointed - buyers of EUR urged to be patient
- Euro pound exchange rate (EUR-GBP) in tight range but technical indicators point to a further slump in value of EUR
Related News: Barclays Share Price Drivers
- Sell Barclays plc into rallies warns Nomura who prefer HSBC Holdings and Standard Chartered plc stock
- Barclays shares finally give way as LIBOR fixing storm grows but one analyst says BARC's actions actually helped save the financial system
- Concerns for Barclays plc share price as it breaks through resistance at 200p; technicals suggest further falls possible